Monday, October 24, 2011

Halloween Week: Brewing Cauldrons

As promised, my first installment in Halloween manicures and what became of my Tapping Nails mani. It did not come out quite as I pictured it in my head, but it is still fun. Each nail has a little black cauldron with a different "brew" in it. Not much to say about it, hope you like it :)



For the manicure I used:
- Sinful Colors - Tapping Nails
- Black & white acrylic paint
- Petites Color Fever - Black Diamond
- Color Club Foiled - Perfect Mol-ten, Cold Metal, Foil Me Once, Lumin-icecent


Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)

7 comments:

  1. Woooow, I think I want to try the pink one;p I bet it tastes like strawberry chocolate, hehe;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really cute!! I like how the cauldrons turned out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you girls! :)

    @Minnie, I love your imagination! I'm now thinking of strawberries and chocolate as well :D

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...