Friday, September 23, 2011

Day 12 - Stripes

For today's stripes challenge, I wanted something a little more subtle and muted. I started out with a gray base and added random stripes on top. I really liked the result until I applied the top coat and created bubbles. The bubbles bugged me so much that the manicure came right off and I didn't have the time (or energy) to redo it. So hopefully next time I'll remember to go gentle on the topcoat :P




Polishes used for this mani:
- Petites Color Fever Vintage Gray (for the base)
- Sinful Colors Mint Apple
- LA Colors Sea Siren
- NYC Lincoln Square Lavender
- Borghese Berry Confezione


I'd love to know what you think :D

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)

11 comments:

  1. Reminds me of peppermint candy-or taffy! Awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally looks like a yummy candy cane! :) ~Alla

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I am totally in love with the colors, they're muted but still happy. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh that's so pretty, you've inspired me to try my own candy stripe mani! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So freaking perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! I'm so glad you like it!
    I was not seeing candy canes until now... love it :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...